Welcome to Pont Canada Bridges
The ponts Canada has established an interim vision, mission and pillars to help define the framework for the newly amalgamated corporation’s strategic direction. These aspects will be revisited and reconfirmed as the Board, senior management and staff work together to plan the way forward.
The ponts Canada is the Canadian Crown corporation that is responsible for overseeing the federal interests of the entrusted international bridge crossings.
We strive to optimize the safety, security, sustainability and capacity of bridge operations to the benefit of Canada while serving the travelling public with efficiency and respect.
The ponts Canada will deliver its mission through 5 key pillars:
- An organization operating with a portfolio management approach and focused on providing excellent customer service;
- Stewardship of the bridge assets under its responsibility, focused on safety and security through a program of independent inspections, and appropriate capital and maintenance programs;
- Effective use of technology, utilizing common platforms to ensure efficiency of operations and accuracy of information, managed in a manner that limits associated risk and cost;
- Sustainability of operations, maintenance and administration through a shared revenue approach, prioritized investment, toll optimization and cost containment; and,
- Sound governance of the corporation, through an optimized structure, the required capacity and skills, and strong relationships with stakeholders.